Monday, August 25, 2008

Hindi Song | Register .me Web Domain Names with GoDaddy "in a few hours"

me-domainMark you calendars. Registrations for .me personalized web domains will go live in the next few hours and the domain names will be issued on a first-come first-served basis.

If you are looking to create a personal website or blog, consider getting a .me domain instead of .com or .name because .me not just sounds better, the chances of getting a domain name of your choice are also relatively high.

GoDaddy will open registrations on Thursday, July 17, 2008 at 8:00:00 AM PDT - the registration fee for .me domains is around $20 per year with a minimum two year period.

This embed has a complete list of premium domains that are already reserved and may be available later as an auction but won’t be available tomorrow for regular registration (use F3 to search).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really i appreciate the work I am always searching for informative information like this.Thanks to sharing
India Domain registration